On 22 December 2018, the Act on Amendments to the Insurance Act (Official Gazette 112/18) entered into force, transposing Directive (EU) 2016/97 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 January 2016 on insurance distribution (IDD) into the Croatian legislation. Hanfa, as a national supervisory authority, is obliged to publish on its website, as a single contact point, relevant statutory provisions protecting the general good (General Good Provisions).
- Monthly Report for December 2018
- Monthly Report for November 2018
- Monthly Report for October 2018
- New address
- Monthly Report for September 2018
- Monthly Report for August 2018
- Monthly Report for July 2018
- Monthly Report for June 2018
The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency is a supervisory authority whose scope of activities and competence cover the supervision of financial markets, financial services and supervised entities providing those services.