Hanfa issues recommendations to leasing companies with respect to extraordinary situation caused by the coronavirus pandemic and the Zagreb area earthquake
In accordance with its authority to promote, organize and monitor measures for the efficient functioning of financial markets, and in order to mitigate the negative effects on the economy as a whole, on 30 March 2020 Hanfa sent a letter with recommendations and desired objectives to all leasing companies with the aim to mitigate the negative impact of extraordinary events on the economic activity, business stability and the protection of users of leasing services.
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemics on financial reports publication deadlines
- Hanfa Board bans insurance companies from the payment of dividend and ensures the earnings are retained in Croatia
- At an extraordinary meeting, Hanfa Board relieves issuers from the payment of fees for 2020, and bans the company OTP osiguranje d.d. from the payment of dividend
- As of 20 March, communication with Hanfa by e-mail only
- Twinning project for the National Bank of Serbia successfully completed
- Monthly Report for February 2020
- ESMA recommends action by financial market participants for COVID-19 impact
- Hanfa signs AIFMD MoU with the Guernsey Financial Services Commission
In accordance with communication from the competent authorities and with the aim of preventive action, the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency has taken all necessary measures to protect the health of citizens and its employees, while ensuring the continuity of all its business processes, as well as the unobstructed and regular communication with supervised entities and the public
Repeated notice for the providers engaged in exchange services between virtual currencies and fiat currencies and custodian wallet providers to notify Hanfa of their activities
Hanfa is once again calling on all entities providing exchange services between virtual currencies and fiat currencies and custodian wallet services to notify Hanfa thereof.