The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency has published its Monthly Report for December 2019.
The Report contains data on business operations of pension funds, investment funds, investment firms, insurance companies, leasing companies, factoring companies and capital market.
- Monthly Report for November 2019
- Monthly Report for October 2019
- Hanfa and the ADGM affirm FinTech and Investment Management Collaboration
- Monthly Report for September 2019
- Hanfa and ZSE sign new Code of Corporate Governance for undertakings listed on ZSE
- Monthly Report for August 2019
- Monthly Report for July 2019
- Intragroup exemption from the reporting obligation
Under the aegis of the Croatian Presidency of the Council of the European Union, Hanfa and Markets4Europe are organising a conference in Zagreb, on 16 June 2020. The title of the conference is ”Financing Prosperity Without Borders – Developing and Integrating the EU's Capital Markets“.
Following the Agreement on the withdrawal of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from the European Union (EU), which was ratified by the European Parliament on 29 January 2020, as of 1 February 2020 the United Kingdom is no longer a Member State of the EU.