The Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency has published its Monthly Report for October 2020.
The Report contains data on business operations of pension funds, investment funds, investment firms, insurance companies, pension insurance companies, leasing companies, factoring companies and capital market.
- 48th Meeting of the Board
- 47th Meeting of the Board
- 46th Meeting of the Board
- 45th Meeting of the Board
- 44th Meeting of the Board
- Monthly Report for September 2020
- 43rd Meeting of the Board
- 42nd Meeting of the Board
Hanfa will continue adopting measures and issuing recommendations to support business continuity of the financial services sector and contribute to the stability of the financial system
In order to support business continuity of financial services institutions, offer them operational relief in these extraordinary circumstances, but also to ensure and facilitate the functioning of the overall economy and protect the interests of natural and legal persons that use financial services, Hanfa has adopted the following measures: