43rd Meeting of the Board
On 18 July 2014, the Board of the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency held its 43rd meeting and adopted the following decisions:
- Ordinance amending the Ordinance on delegating activities of UCITS management companies
- Ordinance amending the Ordinance on the status change of pension companies managing mandatory pension funds
- Decision granting approval to Dario Vilović for the position of member of the Management Board of NETA Capital Croatia d.d.
- Decision granting approval to Željko Lukač for the position of member of the Management Board of Questus Private Equity d.o.o.
- Decision determining that the asset management company Agram Invest dioničko društvo za upravljanje investicijskim fondovima, Zagreb, Ulica grada Vukovara 74, failed to act in accordance with points 3c) and 4c) of the Decision of the Agency CLASS: UP/I-041-02/13-08/28, REG.NO.: 326-442-13-8 of 18 October 2013, and imposing special supervisory measures on the said company