Open call for candidates interested in employment in Hanfa
Pursuant to Article 17 paragraph 2 point 6 of the Statute of the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency (Croatian Official Gazette 53/12), the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency publishes the following
- for candidates (m/f) interested in permanent employment and/or
- temporary service contract with the Croatian Financial services Supervisory Agency
- Adequate professional qualifications and actuarial knowledge in one or several areas (life insurance, third-party motor vehicle liability insurance, road vehicle insurance)
- Knowledge of the new Solvency II regulatory framework will be considered an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
- Active knowledge of English
- A minimum of three years’ actuarial experience in an insurance company or another financial institution/company providing financial services, audit firm, supervisory authority etc.
- Work on interesting and challenging development projects
- Cooperation with international institutions and other regulators in the territory of the Republic of Croatia and European Union
- Ongoing professional development
- Dynamic and motivating work environment
- Permanent employment
- Temporary service contract
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV with copies of documents proving compliance with the above requirements to the following email address: email@example.com.
The Call is open until employment and/or engagement of sufficient number of experts.