51st Meeting of the Management Board of the Agency
On 2006-11-10, the Board of the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency held its 51st Meeting of the Management Board of the Agency session, at which several decisions were adopted.
- Decision on granting a license to Gordana Babić Miljanić from Zagreb, Čileanska 5, for conducting the activities of an investment advisor for an indefinite time
- Decision not approving the request of company VABA d.d. banka Varaždin from Varaždin, Anina 2, for publishing the Prospectus on issuing bonds by a public offering, submitted on June 7, 2006
- Decision declaring that for companies Fima Grupa d.d. and Fima vrijednosnice d.o.o, and for Milan Horvat and Vlatko Hajdin the obligation for publishing the takeover bid for the acquisition of the public joint stock company Fima Validus d.d., Varaždin, Anina 2, had been established on December 29, 2003
- Decision on withdrawal of the license from the authorized company PRIVREDNA BANKA ZAGREB d.d. for conducting all transactions with securities, respectively decision by which the license for conducting all transactions with securities would not be withdrawn as far as there would be no grounds for withdrawal of the license according to the clause 52, paragraph 1. of The Securities Market Law in the period of one year from the day of the finality of the decision
- Decision amending the wording of the Decision of Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency Cl.:UP/I-450-08/06-11/32, Reg. No.: 326-111/06-5 of November 2, 2006 by replacing «Ulica grada Vukovara 72» with «Ulica grada Vukovara 37», and in Article 1 of the Decision by deleting word «kuna» after the word «HRK 500.000.000,00"
- Decision approving the company INA-INDUSTRIJA NAFTE d.d. Zagreb, Avenija V. Holjevca 10, publishing information at inclusion of the shares of INA-INDUSTRIJA NAFTE d.d. Zagreb at the first quotation of Zagrebačka burza d.d. Zagreb, Ksaver 200
- Decision nullifying the transaction concluded at Zagrebačka burza d.d. on October 11, 2006, transaction number 658, related to the trade of the security marked ULJN-R-A, issued by Uljanik d.d., Pula, total quantity of 1 shares