36th Meeting of the Management Board of the Agency
On 2006-08-03 15:04:05, the Board of the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency held its 36th Meeting of the Management Board of the Agency session, at which several decisions were adopted.
- Decision approving company HELIOS DOMŽALE d.d., Domžale, Količevo 2, Republic of Slovenia to publish a takeover bid for acquisition of public joint stock company CHROMOS BOJE I LAKOVI d.d., Zagreb, Radnička cesta 173/d
- Decision approving MILJENKO GALIĆ from Zagreb, Vinogradi 72 to publish a takeover bid for acquisition of public joint stock company MGK-PACK
- Decision granting a license for conducting activities of a broker to Zdenko Cvijetić from Split, Šižgorićeva 16
- Decision granting a license for operation related to custody of securities from article 34 point 8 of the Securities Market Law to the company CREDO BANKA d.d. Split, Zrinjsko-Frankopanska 58
- Decision giving consent to Erste d.o.o. company for management of a mandatory pension fund, on appointment of a Mr Rebol Peter, Hafnerriegel 20, 8010 Graz, Republic of Austria on a position of member of the Supervisory Board.
- Decision forbidding the company Ceufin Brokers d.o.o. from Zagreba, to dispose of all the shares entered into account No. 23523-DP/0 opened with Središnja depozitarna agencija d.d. Zagreb (Central Depository Agency) for the period 3 August 2006 ? 1 October 2006 and ordering Central Depository Agency d.d. from Zagreb to take action towards company Ceufin brokers d.o.o. Zagreb that will block or render impossible to alineation or burdening of securities entered into account No. 23523-DP/0 for the period 3 August 2006 ? 1 October 2006